Allied Van Lines Scholarship 2021
At Allied Van Lines, we are committed to improving the future of up and coming logistics and business professionals across Canada and North America.
We believe that education is significant and we place that belief into our core operating philosophy, everything from our standard practices, to our way of living. We are proud to be offering qualifying Canadian students and chance to apply for our new scholarship, which is intended for students across the areas of business, logistics, and similar fields. Four qualified candidates will be selected to receive an award amount of $1,000 each. Read ahead to find out how you can enter!
- Canadian Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within a Canadian province, for completion of undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees and professional affiliates of Allied Van Lines (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- The applicant must comply with CRA rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship, please see the rules here.
- Your scholarship may be tax deductible. However, you are responsible for any tax reporting requirements and any tax due. We cannot give any tax advice
- Complete all required sections of our application form below.
- Be sure to attach the following documents to your application form:
Copy of your most recent transcripts.
Some verification of enrollment at your college.
- Submit a brief essay of between roughly 400 and 800 words, detailing why logistics/supply chain management is important within your college major of choice. A personalized tone, referencing your firsthand experience and sentiment, is best—no need to be too formal. We’d like to know why you truly believe in logistics as the best career path for you.
- Total award - $4,000; Number of awards given – 4.
- Maximum award - $1,000 per winner.
- Award amount will be made out to your school in the form of a check, and mailed to your personal address.
- Winners will be notified via email.
DISCLAIMER: Sirva, Inc. and any related subsidiaries will not re-use, forward, or share the personal information of applicants in any way—all information submitted through the form available on this page or any alternative forms of entry are to be kept strictly confidential and used solely for the purpose of determining a winner.
Please complete all of the information below, along with all attachments requested. All Applications that are incomplete will be disqualified. See content rules for complete details and requirements. All applications must be complete and submitted by the deadline December, 15 2021.