Become an Allied Van Lines Agent
Insuring the future of your business depends
on selecting a van line with integrity, technical support and the ability to provide
the services to meet the needs of your customers throughout the year. Allied Van
Lines is a proven leader.
More than just a carrier and agency relationship, you need somebody you can work
with day-in and day-out, a trusted management team you can count on to provide the
marketing, operational and administrative support that you need to prosper. More
than promises, you need people who deliver performance.
As an Allied Van Lines agent you will reap the benefits of
- Industry leadership
- Outstanding agents, drivers and fleet
- Proprietary technology and systems
- Rigorous commitment to quality and performance measurement
We invite you to complete the following confidential questionnaire and submit it
to us at our worldwide headquarters, or call us at (866) 760-0596.
Bold = Required Fields
Please Tell Us About Your Qualifications and Interests
1. Fill in an estimate of your sales for each product line.
2. Are you interested in hauling for Allied Van Lines? Please list the number
of tractor-trailers and straight trucks your company has in service.
3. Are you affiliated with a carrier presently? If so, please enter carrier name.
4. Please list the annual interstate linehaul dollars or shipments that you haul
for your current carrier.
5. List carrier(s) currently represented by you for military traffic.
7. If you are under contract, please list when your contractual obligation with
your carrier is scheduled for renewal.
8. What is the reason for changing carriers and/or interest in Allied Van